Monday, March 26, 2012

 

Car spa

It’s finally spring! It feels as if it’s been months since we’ve had weather this warm – well I guess it has been.

To celebrate I’m going to be wearing more skirts and sandals, and I’m giving my car a spring clean so that it’s lovely and shiny.

Walking out onto the driveway a few days ago I was shocked at how dusty and muddy my vehicle looked in the bright sunshine, so it’s time it had a wash.

I won’t be spending money going to a car wash either. No, it’s the bucket and sponge for my car.

The way I see it, it carries me around a lot so the least I could do is spend some quality time with it which doesn’t involve driving anywhere. I’m giving it a spa-day of sorts.

Come to think of it, a spa day sounds like a lovely idea! I hope my little car doesn’t mind driving me there…at least it will be able to show off its nice clean exterior by then.

Photo © *PaysImaginaire* via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home