Friday, September 23, 2011

 

I don’t need my budgerigar insured to drive my car and I don’t want to see FB updates from people I don’t know

I am a fan of Facebook – I love that I can easily keep in touch with old friends, my nieces and nephews at University and even the latest goings on of my favourite bands and companies.

But, when something you love and rely upon changes overnight it can be a cause of great irritation.

I mean, if your motor cover provider changed the terms of your women’s car insurance overnight so that only your pet budgerigar was insured to drive your vehicle, you’d be pretty hacked off, wouldn’t you.

So, when you log in to find your whole Facebook page altered so that you can’t see some things and you can see posts you don’t necessarily want to see, then it’s enough to make you want to throw the book at Facebook.

At first I thought it was just me who hated the changes when I posted an early morning status update, but then, as the evening wore on, my friends joined in the chorus of: “What’s happened to Facebook?”

So, the moral is: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! And if your women’s car insurance is cheap, don’t let your budgie drive your car.

Image © oliverj819 via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home