Friday, August 10, 2012

 

Mercedes-Benz competition

The Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy is looking for “Britain’s Best Young Driver” – and I might enter!

Apparently you’ve just got to be over the age of 16 – check – and 1.5 meters tall or higher – check.

You don’t even need to have passed your practical driving test – although that’s not an issue for me anyway.

My only problem is that it costs £45 or £80 to have a go, depending on which challenge you enter, and that’s quite a lot of money. 

However, if you win you get to be a Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy VIP for a whole year!

What does that entail? Well, you’ll get to go to exclusive events, meet celebrities, test-drive brand new Mercedes vehicles, and apparently, states the website, ‘much more besides‘.

I’d really quite like to give it a go.  Even if I don’t win, the experience of having driven around famous race and test circuits for a competition would definately be something to talk about.

I might get a few of my friends to enter as well, just so that I’ve got people I know to compete against...

Photo © torbakhopper via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home